Some exfoliate, some don't. It's a personal preference. However, for those who don't and do not have skin conditions that prevents them from doing so, here are 6 reasons why you should.
1. Regular exfoliation prevents and treats acne and inflamed pores. Through, exfoliation, you are removing bacteria. When you clear out your pores, the less you will breakout. It is also extra important to use a non-irritating and gentle exfoliating product.
2. Exfoliating is important to remove dead skin cells and unclog the skin to uncover new skin cells. When you exfoliate, you unclog your pores and remove unwanted dirt. The Silk Honey Face Scrub is the exfoliant and cleanser to use to help with this for the face and the Coffee and Coconut Body Scrub for the body. It gently removes dirt and dead skin cells and with all the natural oils included, it also leaves the skin nourished. The instant glow after-use will surprise you. The Silk Honey Face Scrub is also gentle enough to use everyday or every other day.
3. Dead skin cells can block your skincare from penetrating into your skin. After exfoliating, the skin is smoothed out and clear of dead or dry skin. The face oil you use will absorb better into the skin and will become more effective. It will enhance the look of your skin.
4. It will even out skin tone. Exfoliation can help people with acne scars, rough texture and dark spots. by breaking down dead skin. The skin will smoothen out over time and even out skin tone. To support with the exfoliation, we have included natural and valuable oils in our scrubs. Ingredients such as apricot oil, borage oil and pomegranate oil will help with this, as well as the high anti-oxidants in them.
5. Your skin will become more radiant. It keeps the skin healthy and promotes cell regeneration. By removing the dead cells and the dull surface, you will reveal a new layer of skin. It will boost the skin's radiance and and make your skin look fresh. With all the added natural oils, it will glow.
6. It stimulates and boosts blood circulation. When exfoliating, you are also massaging the skin. This comes with many benefits, including the stimulation of oxygen-rich blood to the skin's surface. Regular exfoliation also stimulates collagen production and will enhance the skin's tightness and lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Silk Honey Face Scrub and the Coffee and Coconut Body Scrub will do wonders for your skin.
Try them, you won't be disappointed.